SIGMA CORPORTATION OF AMERICA PHOTO CONTEST
Theme- “Show your colors” (open to interpretation, personalities, patriotic, colorful
• First prize: SD14 camera with 18-50 F2.8 EX DC Macro zoom lens
• Second Prize: Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer
• Third Prize: 2 Lexar 8GB SDHC memory card and 1 Lexar Pro Dual-Slot card Reader
Submissions & Eligibility
• You must be a U.S. resident.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• You must be the photographer.
• Your photograph must be taken with the Sigma DP1 camera, in color or black and white,
and may be modified in any way through analog or digital means.
• Your photograph may portray any subject, except as follows: No full or partial nudity,
libelous content, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, or other
inappropriate content is allowed. Nudity is defined as the full or partial exposure of the
torso below the waist for all models, and also above the waist for female models.
• You must submit your photograph as a print no smaller then 8×10 and no larger then
12×18 with a cd containing the images as jpeg files. You may submit up to two images
• Each image must be accompanied by a completed contest entry form and signed terms
and conditions form. Please attach these forms to the back or each entry.
• Submissions must be received by SCA no later than August 30, 2008.
• Winners will be announced September 30th 2008.
• Employees of SCA, its affiliates and sponsors, and contest judges are not eligible to enter
• Entrees will be judged by SCA staff. Decisions of the judges will be final and may not be
Rights & Permissions
• You must own the copyright to your photograph.
• You must have sufficient permission from all persons, the parents or legal guardians of
minors, and the owners of all private property and trademarks appearing in the
photograph to take the photograph and grant to Sigma the rights herein granted.
• Any submission that prompts a legal challenge for any cause will be disqualified. Any
physical or monetary prize awarded in connection with such a submission must be
returned to SCA at your expense.
• You grant to SCA the nonexclusive right to: (1) store and display the photograph
indefinitely on its web site and any associated web sites, (2) use the photograph
indefinitely, and in any way or medium, to promote Sigma and any associated web sites
or businesses, and (3) display your name, city, state, and country of residence along with
• You retain ownership of copyright and all rights not herein granted to SCA.